Andrew Chapel Cemetery is a non-denominational, well-financed cemetery dating to 1854.
Lot sales are open to the public.
Several hundred lots and columbarium niches are currently available.
A History of Andrew Chapel Cemetery
Andrew Chapel Cemetery was established in 1854 on the grounds of
the original Andrew Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church.
In 1909 the community enlarged the cemetery by purchasing one acre
of ground from Hattie R. Jackson. In 1919 an additional one and
one-half acres was purchased from John M. Barbee and Hattie R. Barbie.
In 1958 the trustees purchased two acres from George P. Hughes
to complete the space needed for future expansion.
From its inception the cemetery association has been a nonprofit
organization under the responsible leadership of Trustees who have
volunteered their time and service.
In 1991 the association was incorporated in the State of Virginia.
As a not-for-profit corporation the trustees became a Board of Directors
with a slate of officers who are elected annually and as in the
past, still remain volunteers.
Financially Sound Corporation
Presently, Andrew Chapel Cemetery is situated on five acres of
property. Perpetual care of the cemetery is provided through the
financially stable Corporation. The operation of the cemetery is
supported by safe investments of funds from sale of the lots.
Family-friendly Approach to Operations
Andrew Chapel Cemetery board members maintain a personal interest in the operation and maintenance of the cemetery, with family members and life-long friends interred in the cemetery. We understand that the cemetery is a place for tribute to loved ones, and our policies reflect this commitment.
Take a video tour:
Andrew Chapel Cemetery is located at the Southwest corner of Trap Road and Route 7/Leesburg Pike in Vienna, VA 22182, with the main entrance off Trap Road.
Take a video tour:
Board President Michael Miller
Board Vice President Cynthia Hughes
Board Secretary Ronald Hughes
Board Treasurer John Day
Board Members at Large Mark Burns
Superintendent (non-board) Dirk Johnson
Please note that the Andrew Chapel Cemetery Association is not affiliated with the Andrew Chapel United Methodist Church, located across Trap Road, nor the Saint Athanasius Roman Catholic Church, which is located adjacent to the cemetery.
Please do not contact either of those organizations regarding cemetery matters.
Andrew Chapel Cemetery offers non-denominational, affordable cemetery lots to the public, serving Fairfax County, Vienna, McLean, Fall Church, Great Falls, Oakton, Reston, & Herndon, VA
Contact Andrew Chapel Cemetery, LLC at AndrewChapelCemetery@gmail.com (email is preferred, except emergency) or call (703) 406 - 4698 office - In case of Emergency only - 703 then 618 and 3215